Wednesday, July 15, 2020

More Graphic Design <|>


First I'd like to link up a secondary blog at http://www.tellthetrooth.blogspot.com

"This Is Bullshit Your Honor"

It is just that. I can't think of a better way to convey what has happened to me or the losses I have taken due to working hard and getting sick.

It Has Been 6 Years Now

and in that time I have learned quite a few things about life, government and who you can truly count on in life. Ultimately that person is "you".

 (original digital art by james braudway on   ibis paint application) current version 2020

Musical Interlude




surrealurbanmediasolutions.wix.blog


Why Solutions?
I have always believed that "excuses" are as real as Government "Assistance Benefits" with intent to assist. 
(there is no benefit)

There are Reasons For
And Solutions To.
 Some would say "there must be a "grey area'', to which I reply 
"Currently Seeking Solution"...

What Is CBD Oil?
Why Use It?

.myctfo.comsums.myctfo.com



The New Human Evolution
"The Surreal Urbanist"©
''Hackadaily Game Blogger"™








Chromebook Developer Information:

jmbinstituteofselfdefense@gmail.com
Acer Chromebook 15 CB3-532
100GB Google Drive with Intel Inside.. 


Support Freelance Developers 
fb.me/jedimind5
at
m.me/jedimind5

Article Section Borrowed From:

(GordonKelley@Forbes.com)

  • Type chrome://flags in the search bar
  • Search for: Throttle Javascript timers in background
  • Set to: Enable immediately when a tab is hidden
  • Relaunch Chrome
While Chromium based browsers will receive the same functionality, the key for Google is to keep Chrome itself as lean as possible, given the rise of more privacy focused and ad hostile Chromium browsers like Brave and Vivaldi.


Facebook Native Ads:

So upon inspection it seems I owe facebook $2.00 WTF?

How do I find my Facebook Pixel ID?
  1. Log in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
  2. Open the Navigation Bar and select Events Manager.
  3. Copy your Pixel ID from underneath your Site Name and paste the number directly into the Link Manager setup tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment